Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Starting Fresh

My husband Andy and I have recently moved to Kansas City, MO from Eden Prairie, MN. This has been quite the transition for us, but in a good way. It has also come with it's fair share of difficulties. I have been looking for a job for the past couple of months and have been relatively unsuccessful, which has been stressful. Andy has been in graduate school since we moved here in the beginning of September. So far we have had to rely mostly on each other for support but we are slowly making friends. During this time of transition I hope to be able keep my head focused on doing what I need to do to find a job, keep this apartment clean, and keep my husband's stomach full. As well as keep my heart focused on Jesus Christ and find peace in the fact that I can trust in Him for stability when it feels like nothing else in life is certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment