Friday, November 12, 2010

Learn to be Lonely

 So my husband Andy is gone this weekend. I have always had a hard time being alone. I always get so stressed and nervous when I know that I have to do something by myself or that I am going to be alone for any certain amount of time. I think part of it is I don't really know what to do with myself with out other people around. Other people keep me motivated and with out that motivation from other people I feel useless. But I need to learn to be alone, and not be lonely.

 So for this weekend with Andy gone I'm going to keep Christ in mind to keep me motivated, and surround myself with some strong women on the Jacobs Well Women's Retreat. So forget stress this weekend because it's time for relaxation, rest, yoga, play and prayer with some lovely ladies. After work tonight of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment