Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sharing a Passion for Music

 My good friend Devon Russell spent the morning here with my husband and me. We shared a late breakfast, coffee, and music together. Devon is an extremely talented musician. She brought her guitar and she played and we sang Christmas songs together. It was so spiritually fulfilling and soothing to my soul to be able to share a passion that we both have for music. She has such a beautiful spirit and it fills my heart with joy to be around her.

 I want to be more intentional about music. I have a keyboard that I need to take out again. I want to order sheet music and re-learn to play the piano. I want to learn how to play guitar. Music is something that has always brought me so much joy and fulfillment and I feel empty when I go too long with out it. I truly experience God through music and sharing my passion with others who love music.

 So this is a special thank you to Devon for always being willing to share her passion for music with me.  It is heart-warming, soul quenching, and truly fulfilling to have someone like you in my life.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun playing PS3 with you two singing. Much more soothing than the commentary of Madden.

    ReplyDelete