Thursday, December 30, 2010

Back to Reality

 The past 2 weeks have been great. I had time off from work to visit family in Minnesota and Andy's family in Ohio. It was so good to see family and friends and to spend time with loved ones over Christmas. We spent 4 days in Minnesota with my family, and Andy's parents, then traveled to Ohio to visit Andy's parent's families. It was a very busy couple of weeks. Not a lot of time to ourselves, but it was good to see everyone there.

 Now it's back to reality. I went back to work today and I work doubles on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. So life is about to get busy once again. Andy does not go back to school until the 18th of January so in that time he will be looking for work and helping me with the household duties. :)

 I hope that the new year brings joy and peace to all, and that everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment