Friday, December 17, 2010

the Holiday is Upon Us

 Christmas is just over a week away. I can't believe that another year has already come and gone. This time is so important to me because it is a time where I can reflect on the past year and focus on the new year that is fast approaching. I also get to take time to meditate on the gift of Christ coming to earth. This season is such a wonderful and joyous time, but we cannot forget why it is so important.

 I am trying to be more mindful about the reason behind this season. Though I still love the festivities and food and time with family and friends, I think the most important thing should be to remember Christ together, and to always be thankful for what we've been given.

 So the Holiday is upon us. Are we ready? Maybe. But ultimately as long as we are ready in our minds, that is the most important thing. If we are mentally prepared for this season of the Advent of Christ's birth and His time spent here on earth, everything else should fade into the background. Cheers to you this Holiday Season! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! May your time spent with loved ones be blessed and filled with joy. Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment