Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nothing to Blog About

 So it's been a few days since I've blogged. I just haven't really had anything interesting to write about. So this is just me letting you know that I'd fallen off the blogging wagon. But to get back to it, I'm just going to talk a bit about the last few days.

 I've picked back up a bit on painting. I'm trying to make paintings as gifts for people for Christmas this year. It's been nice to get back to doing the things I used to do a lot more often. I'm working on a few different paintings at the moment. Hopefully I'll be able to finish them in the next couple of weeks.

 Andy and I are going home to MN for a couple days and then we are traveling to OH to visit Andy's family. Christmas should be interesting this year, and for the next few years anyway. Andy's parents have decided to move to Alaska so now with my family in MN, and his in Alaska, it is going to be more difficult to figure out spending time with everyone. But we'll make it work.

 So yeah, now that I'm done blogging about nothing, hopefully you'll hear from me again soon when I have something more interesting to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment