Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peacefully Waiting

 The big news about Andy's acceptance to Princeton, great, awesome news, leaves us now, yet again, in a place of waiting. Waiting for the next step. Unable to take it yet, just waiting. We won't be able to move out to New Jersey until Andy starts classes which may be in July, or it may be in August, that we don't know yet. But now for the next few months we find ourselves in a spot again where we're just killing time until we can move forward.

 As some of you may know I have a hard time being patient. I get anxious when I know there is something that I have to do, and I can't just do it and get it done. I don't like waiting.

 So during these next few months I am praying for God to give me peace while we wait. To calm my anxiety and give me the ability to slow my mind as is races towards worry. I also ask for prayer from all of you, our friends and family, for peace and patience for myself and for Andy. We appreciate your love and support during this new chapter of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment